Friday, February 8, 2008

Where you are going ???

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
~ Lewis Carroll quotes (English Logician, Mathematician, Photographer and Novelist, especially remembered for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. 1832-1898)
I came across this quote and do you think this is true all the time for all of us?
Life just doesn't go anywhere if there is no planning but it will definitely will go nowhere
if there is hell lot of planning.
I do not know these days I have felt so neutral in my life - no thoughts. Probably that's
why I felt like blogging with the text in the center ;)
For a change i think and I feel little better that I blogged today after
such a long time.
I was planning to take up a Blackberry or a PDA so that I can start the blogging
back to normal but sigh! due to less M factor (monetory) I couldn't take.
Took a Nokia 6500 and its just mind blowing.
The picture clarity is superb!! 3.2 Megapixel Carl Zeiss Camera.
For a amatuer like me this is just lovely.
With that I also make sure I will upload the snaps and keep it updated... :)

No comments: