Thursday, January 3, 2008

Best day of my life

Best day of my life:

This is an open question to the readers – how would you describe the best day of your life? Just one day – one moment that you would always cherish for the rest of your life?

Take a minute and think…!!

For me it’s today – 3rd January 2008. The day which I think I will cherish for the rest of my life.

My blog was read by the person - who is the best critic (in good sense though) for me (no matter anything in my life), who is my best friend, whom I love the most, for whom I look upon as a support.

Infact, I never expected positive comments (LOL :)) ), but I am so happy in one way that my thoughts, my write-ups reached the correct place, ATLAST.

This blog-post I dedicate it to that special person, from whom I shall expect more critics so that I can improve in whatever I do…

“Thanks a lot… I appreciate it… Thanks for making my day – today 3rd January 3, 2008”

No comments: